Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Whats for lunch?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Whats for lunch?

    I had a grilled cheese baked In the oven with ham and cheese loaf...If you have never had a grilled cheese In the oven you need to try It...I think It browns much better..
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whats for lunch?

    This might have been lunchtime, but it was a late breakfast for me. I had 2 country ham and egg biscuits from Bojangles and a Fudge Round.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SkoalSpitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2009
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whats for lunch?

    Subway Today. I ate the other day in the big town of Pound for the first time in a long time. Stopped at the old sunrise and had one of the best clubs sandwiches I had ever had.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whats for lunch?

    Yea that place Is Kountry Kitchen. And they have the best brown gravy for breakfast that I have ever ate..Good food for sure ...They make a good philly sub too.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SkoalSpitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2009
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whats for lunch?

    First time I had been in a while. Havent got to try the breakfast yet. Pound dont have many options but I love eating at the smaller local spots in any town i go to. The club sandwich was for sure a pleasant surprise.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whats for lunch?

    Stopped in a Cuban joint "Mambo Grill" today for lunch and it was an all around good experience . I had Pollo Al Grill - Chargrilled chicken breast 1/4
    Frijoles Negro - Black Beans
    Maduros - plantains
    Arroz Amarillo - Yellow Rice

    Very tasty and good portions . Cooks and wait staff all Cuban . Service was excellant , friendly and prompt . $ 6.75

    Next time I'll try a beef or pork dish , as it all looks and smells good .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •